Thursday, June 12, 2008

Khala's birthday...

Yesterday, 12th of June was Khala's 22nd birthday (standing at the right side). Her 1st birthday celebration in Thailand. All of the Filipinos staying in the apartment were invited for a simple but memorable dinner ! Everybody enjoyed eating Edz specialty....Spaghetti and Macaroni with chicken soup and of course I introduced my Chicken Adobo ...hehehe...You know it's my first time to cook a dish for a Grand party of this scale...I usually cook for my own alone. I was overwhelmed when many commented "it's delicious"., wonderful...!...For your information, I did my very best to make it special for everyone. Wow ! I can already accept orders from now on....woahhhhhhhh.....

Anyway, just see the recipe of Chicken Adobo in my other blog.

http://www.treasurestowin.blogspot.com.

I guarantee you....very easy to prepare and the tastiest Chicken Adobo ever !

Here are some of the photos taken:

The two pretty daughters of ate Maria, Sheena and Khala, they look like a twin with their dress...Lovely!

Janice, Mae and Jv....they look serious infront of the food...guess what were they thinking... heheheh....

Sorry guys if I didn't take the front view...

Jv in action....while others busy eating....

Hi....how's the food?....just smile...



Its me...signing off...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..party again.....