Saturday, June 7, 2008

Despedida party.....Sky buffet

"Friends may come and go" it's really hard for everyone especially if you've been together in a long period of time. Like this time, Ji is leaving. She's very kind to me. Ji was the first person who helped me to look for a flat when I had found a job in Hatyai. I couldn't forget that.
Last night, we had a dinner with her, it's a farewell party. Most of Filipino teachers were there...eating, chatting, taking pictures together. Everybody enjoyed although she's leaving, we're all happy for her because she has a new mission in life. I'm sure she's also very happy.
Ji, thank so much for your kindness, wish you all the best. I pray to God, through His guidance you will be successful in your journey. Good luck and God bless.

http://www.leeplaza.com/leeplaza_new/skybuffet.html

Here are our pictures....

Although I was feeling sleepy....still took a pose with Ji and some Pinays

I consider these group pictures a nice shot...a little bit far but the capture is perfect...

Everyday has enjoyed and was full hehehehe..

More pose and SMILE!

After dinner...just pose and pose....




Its me...signing off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really nice feeling to have bondings with your friends, co-workers and employers thanks for Miss Ji's despidida party it was a wonderful moments to remember besides we're very full with the foods in sky buffet they're all taste great!

Marvelous said...

you're right....it was great!
thanks for the comment.....keep updated..