Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Free tips for Bloggers - adding Voki a talking character

This really rocks.......wink


Ooopssssss...I'm just new to Blogging and I have already started posing as an expert giving away FREE tips, advices etc. I happened to see some talking characters on some websites but all those
are paid add-ons and not FREE. Then I discovered Voki when I repeatedly searched the www using my favorite google search engine with keywords like free, talking character, animated talking character etc.
That's how I got my cute Vokismile

www.voki.com
The steps are easy to get our Voki.
neutralbiggrin
Sign up.

Just customize your voki as you like it.
Select Humans/Animals, Dress, Hair-dress, do face-lift, add a background,
give it a voice you like etc etc

Get a html code of your own Voki

Paste it on the add page element's page on the html adding area and you are DONE
This is FREE.

Enjoy Voki !!!!!neutralbiggrin

0 comments: