Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lantern festival

Hatyai Lantern Festival is an annual celebration.
Actually it was started last November 2008 and this will be end in February 2009.
So I had a chance also to witnessed this peculiar event with my friends.
I was very happy approaching the entrance gate with the lights glittering in the park.

My friends were busy, they posed every where while me walked alone ahead of them just took the lanterns that caught my attention!
It was really amazing! but I was very disappointed.....my mood off!

Why? because my camera was low batt!!!!
These are only the photos I have taken.
I'm still planning to go back there to take more photos.

Just check it out for more updates.




















Its me...signing off...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...........